If you have any questions, please contact the Montcrest Business Office through at 416-469-2008 (ext. 222).
Tuition Fees & Payment Plan Options 2017-18
- A one-time, non-refundable New Student Registration Fee of $5,000 is payable upon acceptance of the offer of admission for all new students from SK to Grade 8
- For all Grade 6 students and NEW Grade 7 & 8 students there is a one-time Laptop Purchase Fee of $1,900 due on July 1, 2017
- Online banking payments or post-dated cheques payable to "Montcrest School" are due the 1st of every month
- Option 3 includes Service Charges of 1.5% per month
Each year, Montcrest offers bursaries to families that require financial support. Families complete an online bursary application through Apple Financial Services. After reviewing a confidential report from Apple Financial, the school makes an effort to allocate any available bursary funds to as many families as possible.
Please contact Erene Augustyn (email@example.com) for more information about bursaries.
Online Banking Information
We are delighted to advise you that the Business Office of Montcrest School accepts electronic banking for application fees, tuition and aftercare payments from the following banking institutions:
- TD Canada Trust
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Bank of Montreal
- Royal Bank
- President's Choice Financial
Go to your online banking institution website. Under Bill Payment look for Payee Name.
You will find us under the PAYEE NAME: Montcrest School
Your online account number is the first four letters of your child's surname, followed by 001.
(Example: Smith would be SMIT001)
Montcrest is now offering a secure online payment service by Plastiq to pay tuition fees with your credit card.
A service charge will be applied and is payable to Plastiq. The charges are 2.00% for MasterCard payments and 2.50% for American Express or Visa payments.
To use Plastiq as a payment option click here.
If you are experiencing problems with registration, please contact the Business Office at 416-469-2008 ext. 222.
Thank you and we hope that this facilitates your payments to Montcrest School in the future.