Montcrest School offers a broad range of subjects in small, structured classes. The curriculum incorporates a balanced foundation in academics, the arts, and in social, physical and health education. Students participate in an enriched program that includes: art, drama, music, health and physical education, technology, and community as well as life and social skills. Each child flourishes from our strong academic program, individualized attention, and accommodation of student needs.
Learn more about our work in:
- Junior & Senior Kindergarten
- Primary Division - Grades 1-3
- Junior Division - Grades 4-6
- Intermediate Division - Grades 7 & 8
- Small Class / Special Education