Where can I find information about Concussions?
Click on the links below for the following resources:
- Montcrest School Concussion Protocol
- Montcrest Return to Class Concussion Protocol
- Sport Concussion Assessment Tool 2
- Ontario Concussion Safety Legislation
Contact Jeff Borsten, Assistant Head of School Life with any questions.
416-469-2008 Ext. 276
What is on the Safe Food List for nut anaphylaxis?
SAFE FOOD LIST FOR NUT ANAPHYLAXIS- Click here
- Items that have a “may contain nuts” warning are considered unsafe, even if they appear on this list.
- Bulk food store goods are considered contaminated and deemed unsafe (even if they appear on this list)
- Manufacturers often change ingredients, so all SCS constituents are asked to look for warning labels on all products, even if listed below as “safe.”
- If in doubt, phone the numbers listed or on the products, or consider the item unsafe.
- All products listed refer to Canadian-made products only. Products made in the U.S. are labeled differently and must be considered unsafe.
- All Dare, Nabisco and General Mills products are correctly labeled. So, all products without warnings and that do not physically contain any peanut or nut products are safe.
Where is the Lost and Found?
The lost and found bins are located in the basement of Danson House.
The MPA manages this area with a parent volunteer who sorts through the bins and looks for any items that are labeled and reunites them with their owners. The unlabeled items will be taken out of the bins and held until a suitable time (i.e. Muffin Morning, Spring Sale) where families can identify their lost items. All unclaimed items will be donated to charity, discarded, or put in the Tuck Shop for re-sale in the used uniform area.
Where can I purchase labels for uniform items?
Lovable Labels has teamed up with Montcrest School to help your belongings find their way back to you and your child. They provide personalized Sticker Labels (different sizes and fun shapes), Shoe Labels, Iron-On Labels, Press N’Stick Clothing Dots, and Metal and Plastic Bag Tags. Each label can be personalized with a name, initial, number or anything you choose. Sample products that are offered can be found in the Tuck Shop for viewing. All labels are Canadian made and designed using the best quality materials possible making them dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, bleach safe, and UV resistant.
Lovable Labels is a direct link AND year round service for our parents on our school website. Another bonus to directly link through our school website is the 20% bonus the school receives on all sales. So when you are thinking of labels for camp in the summer months or school uniforms in September why not purchase them via Montcrest School.
Click the icon or click here!