Montcrest School began 50th Anniversary celebrations with a day dedicated to learning the history of Montcrest School.
Grade 8 History teachers Mr. Bailey and Ms Frank worked with students to prepare oral history projects. Students worked in teams to examine a piece of the school's history, and created an interview script which enabled people to share their personal stories about the topic. Sessions were recorded and videos produced. Click below to see SPICE Day videos featuring special guests.
- The Hearts of Montcrest – Leaders and Atmosphere
- The Little School that Grew – The Board and Property - Part One
- The Little School That Grew - The Board and Property - Part Two
- The Word at Montcrest – The library, public speaking, writing, yearbooks
- On the Move – Athletics at Montcrest
- Curtain Calls – Performing Arts at Montcrest
- Getting Together for Fun and Learning – Special Days
- Working with Others – Peacemakers, Service
- Recognizing Hard Work – Named Awards and Honour Pins, Leadership