Each semester we offer a variety of After School Programs for students from Senior Kindergarten through Grade 8.
You may register your child for After School Programs on our ParentPortal. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with important information about the program one week before the programs begin.
- Homeroom teachers are informed which students are registered for the programs.
- On the day of the program, all students will be shown where to sign in for their program.
- Registered students will sign into Aftercare (by the big rock in the playground) on the day of their activity.
- Aftercare staff escort students to and from their programs.
- Click on the link above to view additional details about the After School Programs (dates & times etc.)
Parents pick up and sign out their child in the foyer of Livingston House - 4 Montcrest Blvd. For safety reasons, students must be signed out by their caregiver/parent. If you are running late, your child will be signed back into Aftercare, which is open until 6:00 p.m. Please do not pick up your child from the schoolyard or directly from the instructors. Aftercare staff members are there to ensure students in the program are safe and accounted for.
Please call the school at 416-469-2008 (Aftercare ext. 236) to speak with office staff or connect directly with an Aftercare staff member to inform them of any changes in your pick up schedule.
If you have additional questions about our After School Programs, please email email@example.com